We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- When the Disney Dining Plan returns next year, guests will be able to use it for Fantasmic! Dining Packages at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Holiday Minnie Bundt Cake and Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa are back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the holidays, and we were able to review them both.
- Disney is contacting some guests who attended the first Disney Jollywood Nights event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on November 11 with a survey about their experience.
- Landon McReynolds of News 6 WKMG has revealed new concept art for Summer House on the Lake, a restaurant opening soon on the West Side of Disney Springs.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- shopDisney has provided a first look at the collection’s Jessie-inspired “Toy Story” ear headband that will be part of the 2010s Disney100 Decades Collection.
- A new collection of Disney Princess porcelain ornaments has arrived at Magic Kingdom for the holiday season.
- Disney has announced that Disney Imagination Campus, currently located in Blue Sky Cellar, will move into the Beast’s Library space in the Disney Animation Building.
- Earlier today, Disneyland announced that the Walt Disney Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar in Disney California Adventure will become a Disney Vacation Club Welcome Home Center.
- On the first night of the holiday season, November 10, the weather meant that a wind contingency mode of the fireworks spectacular “Believe… in Holiday Magic” with fewer pyrotechnics was performed at Disneyland Park.
- A new gold version of the musical rotating popcorn tin from last year has arrived at Disneyland Resort for the 2023 holiday season.
- After being closed for over two weeks for refurbishment, Goofy’s How-to-Play Yard in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland has reopened with several “A Goofy Movie”-inspired updates.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney Christmas 2023 has begun at Tokyo Disney Resort, which means a Christmas tree and other holiday decorations now adorn World Bazaar in Tokyo Disneyland.
- Disneyland Paris has announced details about Disney Enchanted Christmas, which we learned earlier this year would return, and other 2023 holiday celebrations.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- A week before its grand opening, the new World of Frozen land now appears on the Hong Kong Disneyland map in the resort’s app.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line will host next year’s TCM (Turner Classic Movies) Classic Cruise on the Disney Magic from October 26 through 31, 2024.
Entertainment and Media
- When Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn is released to local game stores on November 17, booster packs will also be available at Disneyland Paris.
- A handful of Enchanted cards have been officially revealed for Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn, and the rest have leaked ahead of the game’s official release this weekend.
- Following the end of the actors’ and writers’ strikes in Hollywood, Scarlett Johansson has confirmed that Disney’s “Tower of Terror” film based on the theme park attraction is still in development.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney shared a look at new home designs for Cotino, the first Storyliving by Disney community, currently under construction in Rancho Mirage, California.
- Disney commissioned a study from Oxford Economics about the company’s economic impact in the state of Florida and released the results this week.
- After initially posting about Figment arriving at Walt Disney Studios, Disney shared more videos of the fan-favorite dragon exploring the studios and entering the Walt Disney Imagineering building.
WDW News Today
Join Tom at Jollywood Nights – Twilight Soiree at the Tip Top Club, Christmas Gertie Cookie and More
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!