We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, October 4, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- Golden Oak Outpost at the Magic Kingdom is celebrating the park’s 50th anniversary with the Pecos Bill Widow Maker.
- Cast Members in Magic Kingdom are once again sprinkling guests with pixie dust at Sir Mickey’s in Fantasyland.
- The Main Street Confectionery in Magic Kingdom has reopened with a refurbished interior and a new backstory.
- Our Review of The Big Al Burger and Bear Tracks Slushy at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe.
- We Reviewed Tortuga Tavern’s Revival of ‘Adventureland Veranda’ Favorites for 50th Anniversary of the Magic Kingdom
- The Royal 50th Churro Celebrates Magic Kingdom Anniversary.
- A Review of the 50th Anniversary 7-Layer Cake from Italy Pavilion at EPCOT
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto arrived at Animal Kingdom on an EARidescently decorated 50th Anniversary flotilla.
- Over at Dino-Bite Snacks in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we tried the 50th Celebration Ice Cream Sandwich.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Steakhouse 71, the newest restaurant to open at Walt Disney World, has announced it will be open on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day — but with limited menus.
- Guests taking a voyage on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel will be able to use their custom astromech droids from Droid Depot aboard the ship.
- Captain’s Table Dining Add-On Will be $30 Per Person at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser general bookings will open on October 28, but some Disney fans will be able to book early starting tomorrow.
- We Reviewed The 50th Anniversary Tiramisu at Primo Piatto in Disney’s Riviera Resort
Other Walt Disney World News
- A union president confirmed that a strike will not involve Walt Disney World Cast Members.
- Former Disney Imagineer Joe Rohde shared an amusing story about Disney Legend Dick Nunis, who was the Chairman of Walt Disney Attractions, and the development of Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Even more scrim has been erected around Tarzan’s Treehouse at Disneyland Park.
- Some new Oogie Boogie apparel has arrived at Disneyland Resort
- Even more Marvel apparel has arrived at the Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop in Disney California Adventure.
- New Century Jewelry in Disneyland Park has some new jewelry featuring Grogu (a.k.a. Baby Yoda) from “The Mandalorian,” Princess Leia, and other “Star Wars” icons.
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Refillable Resort Mug Featuring Bob-Around Boats & Plaza Swan Boats Released
- Disney Parks Blog has announced the addition of two new artists to Disney’s artist series, which reimagines Mickey Mouse on various apparel.
- New Character Flannel Shirts and Hoodies Arrive For the Fall Season at Walt Disney World Resort
Entertainment and Media
- Disney+ announced today that “Fauci,” the feature documentary about the nation’s top infectious disease expert and dedicated public servant Dr. Anthony Fauci, M.D. will premiere on the service this Wednesday, October 6.
- Marvel Studios’ “Black Widow” is available to all Disney+ subscribers beginning this Wednesday, October 6.
WDW News Today
“The Magic Is Calling Us” to the 50th Anniversary, KiteTails Fails – NewsToday 10/4
WDW Halloween Party Edition! – Cosmic Reid Live, Oct. 2021 Edition
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
Festival of Fantasy Parade Returns to Magic Kingdom With Characters and Floats Missing, 'Zip-a-Dee-D...March 9, 2022
PHOTOS: New Mickey Valentine Necklace and Earrings by Rebecca Hook at Walt Disney WorldJanuary 28, 2022
PHOTOS: Taking the Complimentary Tea Tour at the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festiv...March 17, 2023