We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, December 24, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Season’s Greetings from The Most Magical Place on Earth. It’s a very chilly morning here at Magic Kingdom. Bundle up, grab a hot cocoa and join us around the park for the latest photo report.
- Artist Dave Perillo has released a look at one of the four new pieces he will debut at the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, which features the Gran Fiesta Tour.
- The new sleigh for the Santa meet and greet at EPCOT is accessible for wheelchairs, as well as other assistive devices used by guests with disabilities.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A new ID tag station has been added to Tower Hotel Gifts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Lightsaber discounts have also hit the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, where guests can save on the resort exclusive hilt.
- Since our last voyage on the Halcyon, new merchandise has arrived for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- We’ve discovered another Resistance secret on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World: astute guests can purchase exclusive, covert Resistance pins.
- Twitter users have spotted a new limited edition Disney 100 Years of Wonder Mickey Mouse Club cereal in the wild.
- Minnie Mouse steals the show in a collection of new merchandise celebrating the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park has had its temporary closure extended due to ongoing low temperatures in Central Florida.
- Disneyland Paris has released a preview image for the “Grand Finale” of its 30th anniversary celebration.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!