We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, January 1, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World has listened to the public scrutiny over the dirty state of the “it’s a small world” boats and given them a nice scrub.
- Gaston’s Tavern has replaced the Pluto Dome with a Minnie Mouse Dome Cake.
- The seventh and final dwarf cone featuring Sleepy has arrived at Storybook Treats in the Magic Kingdom.
- Despite an announced end date of December 30, 2022, you can still catch a ride on the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Holiday Remix overlay.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Good morning from Disney’s Hollywood Studios! It’s a cool and breezy morning here, so let’s go on a walk around the park to see what’s new in the latest photo report.
- A new set of three Disneyland journals, part of the “Disney Eras” collection honoring the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company, is available at Walt Disney World.
- The 2023 die cast bus set is now available at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World failed to deliver on their promise of parking lot trams returning to all parks in 2022.
- The Adventureland Treehouse has been added back to the refurbishment schedule as “temporarily unavailable.”
Disney Cruise Line
- The Disney Wish has been sailing for several months now and with a few cruises, we’ve had the chance to find every (or at least almost every) of the more than 200 easter eggs hidden on the Disney Cruise Line ship.
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel star Jeremy Renner (“Hawkeye,” “The Avengers”) has been in a weather-related accident while snow plowing accident and remains hospitalized in critical but stable condition.
WDW News Today
- As WDWNT continues to grow, we are looking for additional local Reporters to expand our Orlando-based staff.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!