We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, November 10, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- We rounded up the character meet and greets at the 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, including the Seven Dwarfs, Jack Skellington, toy soldiers, and more.
- Here’s a full list of complimentary cookies and drinks, and where to get them at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Even the Walt Disney World Monorail is celebrating Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party with red and green undercarriage lights.
- Check out the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll featuring new “Wish” and Disney Vacation Club trees.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- An “Alice in Wonderland”-inspired New Year’s Eve celebration at California Grill will cost $799.
- We got our first look at the new gingerbread lighthouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. The Christmas village has also returned.
- The gingerbread carousel themed to the DuckTales World Showcase Adventure is now open at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- More new holiday merchandise at Walt Disney World includes a corduroy shirt, a Mickey ornament keychain, and various candies.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Guests can now add My Disney Experience application users and/or people with Disney accounts to their in-app Family & Friends list by searching for them using their phone number or e-mail.
- Disney announced Monica Rambeau would join Carol Danvers and Kamala Khan in a “The Marvels” meet and greet at Avengers Campus.
- We later visited the trio. This is Monica’s first appearance as a walkaround character in Disney Parks.
- Earl of Sandwich is moving to yet another temporary pop-up shop in Downtown Disney District.
- With the attraction’s official opening, an Adventureland Treehouse poster is now up in Disneyland.
- A Holiday Tow Mater Popcorn Bucket has parked in Cars Land.
- A new holiday map debuted at Disneyland.
- The “it’s a small world” Holiday overlay returned.
- The Port of San Fransokyo sign was finally installed in the new Disney California Adventure land.
- The Three Gifts Flight has arrived at Hollywood Lounge for the 2023 Festival of Holidays.
- Get a taste of Kielbasa and Pierogi at Smokejumpers Grill during the Festival of Holidays.
- Cafe de Olla, or Mexican spiced coffee flavored with coffee, cinnamon, and raw dark sugar, is now available in cold brew form at the Cappuccino Cart.
- We tried the new Honey-glazed Turkey Leg, available at outdoor vending locations in Disney California Adventure.
- Even heroes celebrate the holiday season, so new on the menu at Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus is a non-alcoholic cold brew infusion of cinnamon and spice.
- Read our review of the returning hot chocolate churro from Terran Treats.
- Here is the full list (with prices) of 2023 Disney Festival of Holidays merchandise.
- “World of Color – ONE” will remain closed through February for refurbishment.
- “A Christmas Fantasy Parade” returned to Disneyland with a few changes.
- A new Holiday Popcorn Bucket is available at popcorn carts throughout the parks.
- The Donald Duck Christmas tree sipper has also arrived.
- So has the Mickey Mouse Toy Soldier popcorn bucket.
Entertainment and Media
WDW News Today
10 Year Plan for Growth of Disney Parks, Fantasmic Return Announced for Disneyland
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!