We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, October 26, 2022.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ is slowly coming together at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and a new milestone has been reached with the installation of signage at the future restaurant.
- Just days before “Fantasmic!” returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, new art promoting the nighttime spectacular can be seen on Sunset Boulevard.
- Mickey Mouse is once again missing from the top of Crossroads of the World at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- On October 6, we reported that the fountain in front of Lime Garage at Disney Springs suddenly broke. Now scrim is up around the still-busted fountain.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A Walt Disney World Resort hotel discount has been announced for Disney Visa Cardmembers in early 2023.
- A new Walt Disney World Resort Hotel discount is available for Florida residents in early 2023.
- Demand for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser seems to have stalled, with no sold-out dates on the slate in 2023 and many dates still open for the rest of 2022.
- Luckily for Disney fans, some of the D23 merchandise has become available to the public after the Expo, and the Mickey Mouse One: Walt’s Plane collection has done just that.
- At least for a few more months, Walt Disney World’s still celebrating its 50th anniversary, and the Vault Collection keeps delivering with a new bucket hat!
- Disney has been delivering some special merchandise to mark the occasion since the big day, and we found these five new custom phone case designs honoring the 40th Anniversary from the MaDe kiosks.
- Fans have been treated to a host of new Avatar merchandise this year including this Light Up Woodsprite Ear Headband we found at Windtraders.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Guests can save up to $400 on a 4-night/4-day Walt Disney World Resort room & ticket package at select Disney Resort Hotels.
- Guests staying at deluxe hotels in Walt Disney World will able to enjoy even more time in the parks, as Extended Evening Theme Park Hours will continue throughout 2023!
- According to a new report by the Orlando Business Journal, the fate of the now-famous Reedy Creek Improvement District is set to be decided sometime soon.
- As construction starts to wrap up in Mickey’s Toontown, the marquee for the El CapiTOON Theater has finally been installed!
- The yuletide season is just around the corner, and both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are already getting ready as more holiday decorations arrive.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney’s magic on the court will continue, as the company and the NBA’s Orlando Magic have agreed to an extension on their jersey sponsorship.
- At The Wall Street Journal’s Tech Live 2022 streaming event, Disney CEO Bob Chapek defended the company against allegations of being “too woke.”
- During an interview today for WSJ Tech Live 2022, Disney CEO Bob Chapek spoke about the park pass reservation system and praised it once again.
WDW News Today
Blizzard Beach Rethemed to Frozen, Galactic Starcruiser Bookings Have Crashed
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!