We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, January 2, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A new 50th Anniversary Chorizo Flatbread may actually be worth a visit to Pinocchio Village Haus at Magic Kingdom.
- A Haunted Mansion-themed Chilling Chamber Pop featuring The Mayor is also offered as a new 50th Anniversary treat.
- The Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind attraction at EPCOT has returned to its regular version after the Holiday Remix was extended by two days.
- It’s a new year, and Gideon’s Bakehouse has debuted a new flavor: Cookie Butter Butterscotch! We stopped by to try the cookie and nitro cold brew.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A kitchen fire at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop caused the evacuation of Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts near EPCOT. We have video footage from a witness on the scene.
- Check out a full list of the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary Grand Finale merchandise we found in the Magic Kingdom, including prices.
- A new wave of Funko POP! vinyl figures are on the way for the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company, including Goofy, Donald, Walt Disney, and more.
- As part of the 50th Anniversary Celebration, 25th Anniversary Vault Collection Merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- A new dress inspired by the Matterhorn at Disneyland is now available at Tren-D at the Marketplace Co-op at Disney Springs.
- A Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Loungefly backpack celebrates the Aerosmith attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Qui-Gon Jinn’s Legacy Lightsaber has finally arrived at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, harnessing the power of the Force inside Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
Entertainment and Media
- Following a snow plowing accident on New Year’s Day, the family and a representative of Jeremy Renner have released a joint statement regarding the Marvel star’s current condition.
WDW News Today
Disney Cleans “small world” Boats Following Public Scrutiny, 50th Anniversary Grand Finale Begins
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!